- has bright, clear and large screen
- battery life is great
- has all the useful software features
- has very high performance
- average photo quality in daylight
- no wireless charging or weatherproofing
- Android 8.0 update will take time
high-quality smartphone experience, OnePlus 5T is the best option for you. After the grand success of Oneplus 5, the new phone OnePlus 5T is ready to set new heights and have a great hope with this phone. OnePlus 5T was officially launched in November 2017. It supports a 6.01 inch Full Optic AMOLED Display (18:9 aspect ratio). It comes with 6GB/8GB of RAM and up to 128GB Internal Storage. In India, It will be on sale from 21st November.
OnePlus 5T Specifications
|Processor|| 2.45GHz quad-core|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1|
|Battery Capacity||3300 mAh|
If you don’t like the video or need more instructions, then continue reading.
Highlights of OnePlus 5T
- 18:9 Full Optic AMOLED display
- larger viewing experience compared to OnePlus 5
- multiple format pictures can be saved digitally
- With Dash charge, it will take half an hour to get a day’s power.
OnePlus 5T Price In India
6GB+6 4GB 32,999 INR
8GB+128GB 37,999 INR
- 20MP+16MP primary dual camera and 16MP front...
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) capacitive...
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat OS with Qualcomm Snapdragon...
OnePlus 5 Vs OnePlus 5T
|Features||OnePlus 5||OnePlus 5T|
|Screen Size||5.50 Inches||6.01 Inches|
|Weight||153 grams||162 grams|
|Battery Capacity||3300 mAh||3300 mAh|
|Processor||1.9GHz Octa-Core||2.45GHz Quad-Core|
|Rear Camera||20 MP||20MP|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1||Android 7.1.1|
|Colours||Midnight Black, Slate Grey||Midnight Black|
Buy the OnePlus 5T Online at Amazon India
OnePlus 5T is optimized for low-light and portrait photography. Its highly rated 16+20MP cameras help you capture crystal clear photos. You will truly leap into an immersive flagship experience. It’s full optic AMOLED 18:9 display compliments the masterfully crafted the all-aluminium body and it’s a resilient design look.
It is using Dash Charging technology in which you’ll get a day’s power in half an hour. Overall it’s a great deal so, get ready! Open sales start on 21st November.
- Nokia is Back in the Business With Amazing Nokia 5 Phone
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 to be launched in INDIA and goes on sale
- Google Pixel 2 – An iPhone X killer?
- Nokia 8 – The upcoming Flagship Killer From Nokia
Last update on 2018-02-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API