Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
The biggest highlight of the MI Mix 2 is bezel-less display. It supports a 5.99-inch full-HD (1080×2160 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio) LCD display with a pixel density of 403ppi and comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant in India. It will be on sale from 17th October. After the grand success of the Redmi Note 4 series, Xiaomi is a great hope with this phone. India’s first premium smartphone from Xiaomi.
Features of Xiaomi MI MIX 2
- Primary – 12MP with aperture of f/2.0 and 1.25 microns Pixel Size, 4-axis, OIS, 6p Lens, PDAF
- Equipped with an IMX386 camera image sensor.
- Secondary- 5MP with aperture of f/2.0 and 1.12 microns Pixel Size, 4p Lens, Rear Dual Tone Flash
- Its bezel-less 5.99” screen (IPS Full HD+) features a narrow chin, a small front camera and a hidden proximity sensor and fits in your palms comfortably.
Processor and Operating System-
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) Operating System
- Switch between apps and do all that you want to do without any lag, thanks to its Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6 GB of RAM (2.25 GHz). The latest UFS 2.1 (Universal Flash Storage) technology further offers easy storage option.
- It already has 128GB of internal storage.
- Guided speaker system
Battery and other specification-
- 3400 mAh, Hybrid Sim slot with 3.5mm jack support and also equipped with USB Type-C for Fast charging.
- Non-Removable & 151.8 x 75.49mm x 7.7 mm,165 grams and UFS 2.1.it supports VoLTE with all type of sensors like Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor.
Reasons to choose MI Mix 2-
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6 GB RAM
- Bezel-less display
- UFS 2.1 technology for easy storage.
Last update on 2018-02-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API