Do you want fast weight loss results? Are you willing to spend Rs 5 on a daily basis to achieve your goal? Well, you need not do any rigorous activity nor do you need to survive on fad diets. Just add this one food to your diet and it will do wonders for you. You may lose 3 Kg in 7 days, 5 Kg in 7 days or just 1 Kg in 7 days. It is a subject matter, depending on various factors such as how much water your body is holding, your metabolic rate, etc.
But one thing ensures that this powerful broth-based vegetable soup will immerse your body and additionally put the kilograms. For working professionals, who struggle to live on low-calorie diets, it will work as an additional boon.
The best thing about it is that you need not change your diet altogether. You just need to add it along with your regular meal plan. It will play its part. Apart from this, all the ingredients used in this recipe are very cheap and are easily available in the markets.
Main Ingredients (For 2 servings)
Onion – 1 (medium size)
Tomato – 2 (small size)
Cabbage – 1/4th part (medium size)
Capsicum – 1/2 part (medium size)
Carrot – 1 (medium size)
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
- Turn on the gas and put up a cooker on a low flame.
- Add 1/4 cup of water, once it gets hot add onions and sautes them for about one to two minutes.
- Now add finely chopped cabbage (Cabbage is well known for its detoxing properties).
- Add a little rock salt to taste, do not overuse it.
- Next, add carrot in it (Carrots are high in fiber and low in glycemic index which makes them optimal for weight loss).
- Add capsicum in it (Capsicum is another powerful weight-loss food, it helps regularise the blood sugar levels).
- Now, throw in the tomatoes (Tomatoes are high in water content, high in fiber and they are also rich in lycopene and important antioxidant).
- Next, add black pepper in it (Black pepper is well known for its fat loss properties and also it will increase the bioavailability of other ingredients).
- Finally, add enough water so that all the vegetables are soaked in it.
- Now, close the lid of the cooker and let it cook on a low flame for about 15 minutes.
Once this is done, turn off the gas. Allow the steam to go away and when you open the cooker, the broth soup will be ready to cut the fat from your body. Just add a little lemon juice to give it a final touch. Not only will this enhance your taste but also increase its fat loss properties.
This recipe is so low in calories that you just don’t have to bother about it. All the ingredients used are very easily available near you. It is very cheap and most importantly you need not do anything extraordinary to derive benefits out of it.
You can have it literally any time of the day (morning, afternoon, evening, night any time). There is no problem you can have it as many times as you want but have it at least once a day. To see some visible results, keep it for at least seven continuous days.
I would advise you to extend it for 15 days or 1 month. If you can make it a part of your diet then there is nothing like that. The longer you can sustain it to your diet the better results it will give you. Although it is best to consume it fresh. But in case you can not spare that much time on a daily basis, you can make it in a large quantity and store it in the refrigerator for about seven days. Every time, you can just heat it and have it.